wages in the fringe sector
These diagrams show teachers pay scales for areas in the fringe (areas surrounding london). regions within this area includes:
Qualified teacher have finished their training. If successful, they will award you QTS and update your record on the database of qualified teachers.
Above shows the pay range for an unqualified teacher. An unqualified teachers are in training but do not have the status of a qualified teacher.
Above shows the pay range for leadership roles. these are the high end of school roles such as a head masters
- wages for inner london teachers
- Includes: Barking & Dagenham, Brent, Camden, Corporation of London, Ealing, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster
- wages for outer london teachers
- Includes: Barnet, Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Enfield, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston-upon-Thames, Redbridge, Richmond-upon-Thames, Sutton, Waltham Forest
- wages for england and wales teachers (excluding regional london areas)
Sports Facilities Assistant
Salary: £21,794.85 (full time equivalent)
Primary PE Specialists - Gym/Dance - Liverpool - September Start
Salary: £20, 493 (full time equivalent)
Group Sales Manager - Health and Fitness
Salary: £36,000 TAX FREE + Bonus + Accommodation