Year 3 One to One LSA - Yiewsley, Greater London - Immediate Start – Permanent
A lovely C of E Primary School have a vacancy for a full time LSA to begin immediately.
This contract is for an immediate.
Salary £12000 - £16500/annum
The role itself will require the successful candidate to provide support for one of their Y3 pupils with special educational needs.
The school expect the successful candidate to:
- Provide one to one support for learning opportunities using the individual’s specific interests.
- Create a stimulating environment.
- Understand the most effective way in which to support the individuals learning.
- Discuss expected learning outcomes with parents, SEND/Co and Senior staff member of the room.
- Support and encourage social interaction with the individual in small group activities.
- Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour.
· Provide level of attention appropriate to individual’s needs, modifying approach to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved.
The School is a warm, welcoming and supportive place to work where a great emphasis is placed on all round personal development as well as academic progress. As a Church of England Primary School, their