This position is permanent, full or part time (0.7), to commence in September 2022
Applications from ECTs are welcome
Our school is a leading selective state grammar school for girls, with a strong academic tradition and an ambitious outlook for the future. The school has a broad vision for education and is characterised by a highly purposeful pursuit of personal bests with a keen sense of fun bubbling under the surface. Our students are articulate, courteous, sparky, hard-working and achieve highly in all areas. The school was graded Outstanding by Ofsted and has also gained the Exceptional Schools Award.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of RS & Philosophy to commence in September 2022. The Humanities Department is a popular, dynamic and very successful department which upholds the values and ethos of the school, from the teaching of innovative lessons that inspire intellectual curiosity to exciting enrichment opportunities. The girls achieve impressive academic results with good numbers regularly moving on to study RS & Philosophy at KS5 and university.
Our vision for our Humanities Faculty is highly aspirational. In conjunction with enabling our girls to achieve their personal bests, we are looking for a teacher who can expand our horizons further as our girls flourish. We would welcome applications from both experienced and Early Career teachers.
We can offer you:
- Exceptional students who consistently attain outstanding results, love theirsubject and make teaching an absolute pleasure
- A supportive and highly capable and committed teaching team
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, including a highly regarded CPD programme
- London Fringe allowance
- Two week October half term; refer a friend incentive; staff recognition scheme; long service awards
- ECTs considered; ECTs can be paid from 1st July on UQ3 (currently £23,587) until the 1st September when, upon successful completion and acquisition of QTS, will move straight onto point two on the Main Pay Scale.
- Subsidised gym membership; staff discounts at local shops and restaurants in Little Chalfont
- The best advert however for working at Dr Challoner’s High School will always be our hugely rewarding students
ECTs will be well supported and we follow the Early Teacher Framework.
Interested? Get in touch NOW for more information or why not apply TODAY!