Teacher of Mathematics
This position is full time, permanent and to commence in September 2020
Applications from NQTs are welcome
Our School is a popular school for students aged 11-18 with approximately 1000 students on roll. We are situated in a highly desirable location in Buckinghamshire in the Aylesbury Vale area with a wide range of available amenities. To complement the surrounding rural location, the school is well placed for commuting to London with an excellent rail service, we are also well served by the M40 which directly links to Oxford.
Our relentless journey of improvement includes a sharp focus on teaching and learning so that we strive to become better and better as a school. We also have a keen determination to ensure that the full range of problem solving skills of students are fully developed in this vital core subject.
We can offer you:
- an enthusiastic, loyal and dedicated staff who are relentlessly driving improvement forward
- respectful, hardworking students who are eager to succeed
- an improving learning environment
- a supportive community with significantly rising numbers for school places.
You will ideally offer us:
- good subject knowledge
- enthusiasm for and a love of Mathematics that will inspire learners
- high expectations of students in terms of their learning
- the ability to work as part of a highly successful and forward-thinking department
- flexibility and enjoyment of working in a busy school environment
- the ability to organise and prioritise your workload
Why not apply NOW or email Jon for more details.
If you are an NQT or a Fully Qualified Teacher looking for short/long term supply contracts or your next permanent teaching job, then register now, it takes 2 minutes.
Futureactive is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.