Support Workers are needed in Worcester from the 1st March for day to day cover as well as longer term contracts.
Do you have any or all of the following skills and qualifications:
- Hold or be willing to work towards Health & Social Care NVQ (Children & Young People) Level 3 or Diploma in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) Level 3 or equivalent
- Have the ability to deal with complex and challenging behaviour To be effective in both written and verbal skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with children with SEN
If the answer to these questions is yes then please don't delay getting in contact with one of our dedicated consultants. We would love the opportunity to have a chat with you and identify the perfect opportunity for you!
In return Futureactive can offer you:
- Dedicated consultant with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Specialist market and area knowledge
- Excellent pay (higher than average)
- Interview advice
- Free cv assistance
Futureactive have been established for over 12 years and are a quality mark agency! Over the last 12 years we have forged relationships with many providers of care and have been awarded places on multiple frameworks. This is all due to our continued success in supplying top quality staff and keeping to our principles of being an honest and ethical agency, with both clients and candidates alike.
Should you or anyone you know be interested in helping support the school then please don't hesitate to get in touch! We offer a referral bonus of £100 for every teacher you recommend that we then manage to place!!