Sports Coaches and PE Specialists needed in East Herts and North London
Check out this great opportunity through Get Set 4 Sport!
Hours – Subcontracted hours
Location – East Herts and North London
Pay - £18 per hour
Start Date – September 2018
Get Set 4 Sport provide a high quality service of PE lessons to cover PPA, as well as offering morning, lunchtime and after school provision.
As a company, we have a passion for PE and strongly believe in the physical and social benefits it provides children. At Get Set 4 Sport, our teaching ethos is that we deliver high quality PE which develops pupil’s FUNdamental skills, challenges every pupil and maximises activity time in a safe, inclusive and positive learning environment.
We are looking for confident, professional and skilful male and female coaches or teachers to teach sports across the primary and/or secondary PE curriculum. Our primary and secondary schools are based in and around East Herts and North London. Successful candidates will be given excellent CPD opportunities.
Applicants will need the following;
- A minimum NGB UKCC Level 2 qualification or QTS
- An enhanced DBS check completed within the last three years
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate
- A professional manner and good organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- A passion for developing and enthusing children in PE
- Experience in education/sports coaching sector
- Experience in working with primary and/ or secondary age pupils
- Experience in applying effective behaviour management strategies