Great Opportunity !!
Premier Sport - The UK's leading Children's Sports Coaching Company are currently looking for new talented and enthusiastic Coaches/Teachers to be part of their team in and around the Cambridge and Newmarket area.
Each week 150,000 children benefit from working with one of the 500 Premier Sport Activity Professionals nationwide.
We are currently looking for part time and full time coaches/teachers in all sports to deliver extra curricular sessions and PE lessons.
As a Premier Sport team member you will enjoy a host of benefits that can help you fulfil your ambitions, including:
* Good rates of pay PLUS BONUSES
* On-going training CPD and mentoring programme
* Coaching curricular and extra-curricular sport in schools, birthday parties and holiday courses
* Support from Premier to make your role enjoyable as well as productive
* Work for a powerful brand, respected by parents and teachers
Applicants must be over 18 years with a full driving licence (preferably with your own transport) and…..
* Be self-motivated with a desire to succeed
* Good communication skills
* Mature personality and confident with senior teachers and parents
* Good organisational skills
* Passion for sport and inspiring children
* A Clean DBS is essential and a NGB level 2 coaching qualification is desirable, but applicants with a Level 1 and coaching experience may apply.
Premier Sport is currently recruiting new coaches due to the increase in work created in primary schools in the area, due to the introduction of the Sports Premium funding.
There are full time and part time positions available.
If you want to be part of the UK's largest children's sports coaching company, we want to hear from you.