Sports Coaches and PE Specialists Needed in the North London area!
Are you passionate about child development and sports coaching? Then check out this great opportunity and work for Get Set 4 Sport!
Type - Permanent
Location - Stamford Hill. North London, Stamford Hill and Clapton
Pay - £18 per hour
Start Date - October 2016
Get Set 4 Sport provide a high quality service of PE lessons to cover PPA, as well as offering morning, lunchtime and after school provision.
As a company, they have a passion for PE and strongly believe in the physical and social benefits it provides children. At Get Set 4 Sport, their teaching ethos is that they deliver high quality PE which develops pupils FUNdamental skills, challenges every pupil and maximises activity time in a safe, inclusive and positive learning environment.
They are looking for a confident, professional and skillful female coach or teacher to teach sports across the primary and secondary PE curriculum. Their primary and secondary schools are based in and around North London. Successful candidates will be given excellent CPD opportunities.
Applicants will need the following;
* A minimum NGB UKCC Level 2 qualification or QTS
* An enhanced DBS check completed within the last three years
* Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate
* A professional manner and good organisational skills
* A passion for developing and enthusing children in PE
* Experience in education/sports coaching sector
* Experience in working with primary and or secondary age pupils
* Experience in applying effective behaviour management strategies.