Are you seeking a fresh challenge working in sports coaching with a well established, recognsied and developing brand? If so, read on!
NSSport are seeking a candidate to progress their career and help to assist delivery of our school sport programmes to children and young people in primary schools. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in sport with a great chance for personal and professional development.
The Role: The role will include delivering services in London Borough of RIchmond, to children between the ages of 4-11 in schools and in the community. Coaching hours will be 9am - 4.30pm during term time and 7.45am-430pm or 9.30am – 6pm shift hours during school holiday periods.
Your role will include the delivery of:
- After School Sport
- Holiday Activities
- Lunch Time Clubs
The successsful candidate will possess:
- A keen interest and knowledge in a variety of sports
- A recognised NGB coaching certificate Level 1 or above
- A passion for sport and a desire to inspire young people
- The ability to work on their own and with colleagues
Desirable qualifications or working towards:
- First aid certificate
- Safeguarding children/ Child Protection Certificate
- A clean DBS certificate (NSSport will apply for one on the individual’s behalf)
- Bonus scheme/incentives
- Work from home opportunities
- Career Progression / CPD