School Office Administrator – Camden Term Time only
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the heart of London’s borough of Camden are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team from September 2018.
This vacancy is for a very popular and successful primary and nursery school for boys and girls. The school has a vibrant and diverse school community helping the children to learn and make progress. The school is lovely and kept in beautiful condition to reflect the high standards that it sets itself in all areas.
The position if for 40 hours per week (term time only) 7.30am – 4:30pm and has the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the School Business Manager, who plays a supportive role in the effective management of school administrative systems, including monitoring and reviewing the school’s systems and procedures.
Are you an administrator with?
- Experience of working within a school environment
- Experience of managing data bases
- Experience of managing attendance and punctuality within a school environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience of providing front line services to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a framework of statutory compliance
- Experience of managing own workload
If you answered yes or would like more information, then please get in touch or APPLY NOW