School Administrator - Part Time - Term Time Only
An outstanding small village Church of England primary school in Camden, London. are looking for a keen, organised and flexible school administrator to join a small admin team in their busy and friendly school. The post would include some specific administrative tasks for the school as well as a role in the reception area, greeting visitors and dealing with enquiries.
The following skills are required
· excellent written and spoken communication skills with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
· competent and confident IT skills
· experience and understanding of working in a busy school setting
· great organisation and time management skills
· the ability to show initiative, be flexible, learn new skills and work with and get on with others
The school in return can offer
· happy and supportive colleagues and well-behaved children to work with
· a well-organised school located close to Hampstead Tube and Hampstead Heath
This vacancy is for a September 2018 start date through to December 2018, Part time,
Three/four days per week. There is some flexibility over the job description and hours/days which can be tailored to meet the specific strengths of the right candidate.
Hours: 8.15 – 4.45
Term time only: 40 weeks per year total
Salary: £82 Depending on experience
Are you looking for a part time, short term opportunity to work in a lovely village school, if you are then please get in touch or APPLY NOW.