Regional Trainer- Active Leisure-North London
Do you have a background in active leisure and the desire to train and develop people?
Futureactive are currently seeking an Active Leisure trainer/Assessor.
We have a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK's market leading training providers, offering apprenticeship programmes, recruitment services and training courses. This innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to all their clients and learners are looking for a trainer/assessor to join them on a permanent fulltime basis
This life-changing opportunity is for a passionate person to join a pioneering business as a Fitness Assessor and deliver innovative teaching and learning to help learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already a qualified Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the fitness sector OR you are a Personal Trainer with Management experience such as a General Manager or Fitness Manager with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
The Successful candidate will be required to:
- Visit individuals in their work place using your experience and training to deliver assessment, teaching and learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Manage your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
You will receive:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training to become an apprenticeship assessor for both those coming from sector and those already qualified.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
We are looking for:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Nutrition (any awarding organisation registered in the UK or could be part of the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training)
- Recent professional experience working as a General/Fitness Manager within the Health & Fitness sector
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate company behaviours
This company are offering a salary up to £23,580 + LW, bonus and great benefits including a wellbeing package.
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading training provider who help to change people’s lives? if you meet the above criteria or want to know more then please get in touch with Jane @Futureactive on 03330 143 136 or APPLY NOW?