Full Time – Permanent - September 2019
Salary Outer London Main Pay Scale M2 £29,307
A good Convent Senior School in Croydon wishes to appoint an ambitious, dynamic and enthusiastic RE teacher with the ability to teach Key Stages 3 and 4. The successful incumbent will be joining a forward-thinking school with the ethos of student-centred learning and personal development.
The successful candidate should:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have a broad and confident knowledge of the subject
- Be able to stimulate and motivate pupils
- Be creative in the generation of content and use of materials
- Have the ability to teach A Level
- Be a practising Catholic
The school is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Are you an RE teacher looking for a new role in September, if so then please do get in touch or APPLY NOW.