Do you have the skills required to Lead and Coach Primary School Sport?
The role of the Sports Coach is to provide fun and challenging PE sessions to all members of the class, ensuring each child engages in activity and is given the opportunity to improve their skills both in competitive team situations and skill sessions.
The coach will be expected to deliver curricular and extracurricular sports sessions to pupils in Primary School education so must have an inspiring coaching manor ensuring each session is exciting and constructive for all involved.
The sessions are based in within thirty minutes of Newbury (RG14 postal code) and use of a car is essential for travel purposes and equipment.
To be considered for the position the candidate must possess the following:
- A passion to deliver high quality coaching sessions with the vision of improving performance for all.
- Able to deliver sessions and feedback to children and parents to uphold the company's philosophy of Inspiring, Educating and Developing.
- Excellent communication skills with both children and adults.
- A fun, energetic coaching style that will leave the children with a great experience of the activity delivered.
- Well organised and adaptable coaching manor.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of delivering PE lessons to KS1 and KS2 children
- Worked in a club competitive environment
- Have knowledge and experience of behaviour management within the Primary School sector
- Have the ability to adapt and break down coaching sessions to enhance the performance of the children
- Minimum of one UKCC coaching level 2 certificate
- Current First Aid Qualification
- Current Child Protection Certificate
- Enhanced clean CRB disclosure
Interview dates: To be confirmed
APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!