Primary PE Teacher – Part Time -West London
Futureactive are seeking a PE Teacher for a part time role in a school based in West London. We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic teacher to take on this exciting role to deliver PE across the whole school.
• Ability to plan and deliver physical education programme at KS1 and KS2.
• Ensure progress in physical education is monitored and impact can be demonstrated.
• Promote, develop and support the delivery of the organisation objectives and assist with the monitoring and evaluation of progress.
• Assist in the delivery of sporting competitions, including officiating, scoring and preparation.
• Assist schools to review and update schemes of work in line with the new National Curriculum
• Ensure schools provides rich, varied extra-curricular programme.
• Promote the benefits of being physically active.
• Support school staff to deliver Outstanding Physical Education lessons
• Promote developments to senior management in school and update staff on training opportunities.
• Maintain strong communication links between the organisation and ensure schools access further opportunities.
• Participate in relevant meetings and attend CPD sessions through the organisation.
• Help schools to understand how high quality PE provision contributes to overall school improvement.
• Assist schools to meet National targets, through self-reviews and online surveys.
This role is for two days a week and for an immediate start.
Are you a PE teacher looking for part time work in a great primary school in West London?
If you are Interested in this fantastic opportunity, the please get in touch with Jon at Futureactive on 03330 143 136 or APPLY NOW