Holiday Staff X 8
To assist the co-ordinator in providing a caring, secure environment, through individual attention and group activities, and to organise an appropriate range of leisure activities for children between the ages of 4 to 11.
1. Activity leading
2. Liaison with parents, children and staff
3. Supervision and Care of Children at all times
4. Direct Play and engagement with children
5. Leading Sports sessions
Responsible To: Camp Manager and Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide a safe, creative and appropriate opportunities including preparing activities, organisation programmes and arranging equipment.
2. To ensure that all activities are carried out within an equal opportunities framework and engage children.
3. To undertake any necessary training and nationally recognised governing body qualifications.
4. To encourage community wide participation and activity planning and delivery.
1. To develop and maintain good relationships and communications with parents to facilitate day-to-day caring needs.
2. To encourage parental involvement and support through the development of effective working relationships.
3. To consult with the children and involve them in the planning of activities.
4. Establish a good teacher pupil relationship with children
Call now !!!