Multi Sport Pro (MSP) is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Physical Education Specialist to take on this exciting role.The PE specialist will also be required to deliver after school clubs, holiday camps, and work alternate Saturday mornings. The successful candidate will also be required to observe and feedback to teachers on their PE lessons to help improve the school's PE.
You will be able to prepare and deliver fun and engaging lessons whilst making sure you cover the needs of all abilities in the class whilst always representing Multi Sport Pro in a positive manner. We will invest highly in the training and development of the suitable candidate to ensure they are fully equipped to deliver their job to the best of their ability.
Your Role will entail the following:
- Ability to plan and deliver a physical education programme at KS1 and KS2.
- Ensure progress in physical education is being monitored.
- Assist in the delivery of sporting competitions, including officiating, scoring and preparation.
- Assist schools to understand schemes of work which reflect the new National Curriculum
- Ensure schools provide a rich varied extra-curricular programme.
- Promote the benefits of being physically active.
- Participate in relevant meetings and attend CPD sessions
We are looking at the following minimum criteria:
* NGB Level 2 qualification in at least one sport.
* At Least one year's experience in the primary school environment, either paid or unpaid.
* Strong communication skills which can be adapted to children, teachers and parents.
* Self motivated with a 'can do' attitude.
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Full UK Driving licence & transport
* Excellent behaviour management
* Outgoing and confident personality
* Well organised with exceptional leadership qualities
* NVQ Level 3 in supporting the delivery of PE & School Sport
* Multi Skills Level 2
* First Aid Certificate
* Degree in sports coaching or equivalent
* Qualified Teacher Status