Are you a PE Teacher looking for some part-time work in the Upper Norwood/ North Croydon area?
We are looking for an experienced PE Teacher with QTS who is available ideally on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday and can start in September 2019.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- An ability to teach PE from KS3 to KS4 core PE.
- A passion for PE and exceptional subject knowledge. Commitment to the co-curricular programme.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Effective and efficient communication skills with both pupils and staff.
- An understanding and commitment to the ethos of the school.
The School has a rating of "Good" by Ofsted and works tirelessly in trying to maintain and further improve on this.
If your interested in becoming part of this exciting team, get in touch and APPLY NOW!
Futureactive is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced CRB/DBS will be required.
Futureactive provide specialist recruitment services to enable the Physical Education, Sports, Education and Leisure industries to stay ahead of the game by employing the best.