Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse / Practitioner?
Do you hold a Level 3 Qualification; CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in childcare or willing to work towards?
Do you live in within a commutable distance of Camden?
Futureactive have a number of opportunities available for experienced Nursery Nurse's and practitioners to work within lovely settings in North London. The schools themselves have exceptional facilities and the environment to nurture and engage early years students from 3 upwards is something to admire.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The successful applicant will be working in a busy Nursery environment. Applications are invited from committed candidates who are prepared to make a positive contribution to the life and ethos of the nursery.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role's available and would like to apply then please don't hesitate to get in contact with one of the Futureactive team on 03330 143136. Alternatively, click apply and attach your cv and one of our dedicated consultants will be in contact with you asap.