Great Music Opportunity available in Kuwait!
You'll work at a variety of levels teaching different musical skills to either individuals or groups.
BA in Music or Music Education is required. You must be proficient in at least one instrument, with a solid foundation in Music Theory.
Teaching will take place in the Center of the Arts. We are looking for both full and part time instructors for the following instruments piano, violin and guitar. (if you can teach any other instruments you can apply as well)
* Teach individual and/or group lessons lasting from 45 minutes to an hour or longer, usually incorporating elements of general musicianship, such as ear training and theory, as well as instrumental technique and interpretation.
» Must have proficiency in at least one musical instrument, be able to read music.
« Have some experience teaching.
* plan individual lessons ( for all levels)
* arrange lesson schedules
* develop your knowledge of materials and repertoire for students at different stages of their musical development
* Communicate with parents about their child's lessons and progress.
* The number one skill a Music Teacher needs is the ability to make learning fun.
Apply Now, shortlisting candidates very soon!