Are you looking for a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so, we would love to show you our school. Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, Hazlemere is a great place to live and work.
Our school is a dynamic learning community which promotes individual and collaborative success for all. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Teacher of Maths to contribute to the development of this successful area.
For the right candidate there is also the opportunity of Departmental responsibility, negotiable on interview.
We are looking for a person who has:
• A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
• A desire to see continuous school improvement
• A passion for raising student achievement
• A potential to teach at all key stages
• A commitment to teamwork and a sense of fun
In return you will receive:
• In return you will receive ongoing support and development in an environment that focuses on student and staff health and well-being
• Free car parking on site
• Free use of the school gym
• Treat Tuesday
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise
• An additional payment of £1,000 will be made to any successful candidate applying directly to the school rather than through an agency (Fixed for 1 year only)
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion