Sports Coach/Teacher – Club and Curricular Coaching
Location: Various Locations throughout Oxfordshire
Salary: £15 - £25 per hour for club and £10 - £20 per hour for curricular
Contract: Various contract types available
If you are looking to make sports coaching/teaching your career! Then look no further!
Established in 2004, our client continues to grow and excel in the delivery of high quality PPA Cover, PE Tuition, Staff CPD, Extra Curricular Clubs, Active Care, Holiday Camps, Football Development, Apprenticeships, Fetes & Fundraising events and Parties to schools, parents & children across Oxfordshire and beyond.
Sports Coaches should have:
- An up to date and clean DBS certificate
- A NGB Level 2 Qualification
- Experience working with children/young people
- At least a level 1 qualification in any sporting activity
- Experience working towards the National Curriculum
In return you will be offered a weekly timetable, regular appraisals, and the opportunity to develop a career in sports coaching including support in obtaining further coaching qualifications.
The Sport Coach Role:
- Plan long, medium and short term session with differentiation and Learning intention
- Perform assessments and continuous monitoring of classes
- Assist with the upskilling of current teachers in Gymnastics, Dance, Multi skills etc
- Attend training to keep skills and knowledge current and relevant
- Be a role model to the children in your classes/sessions
- Excellent customer service – ability to converse easily with people of all ages
- To be flexible, punctual and professional at all times.
- Motivate and encourage participants,
- To lead birthday parties, lead and work holiday camps and promote company products
If you would like to build on your career in Sports Coaching/Teaching - then submit your CV today for consideration!