Hospitality Trainers/Assessors – London
Do you have a background in hospitality and a desire to train and develop people?
Futureactive are currently seeking experienced Hospitality Trainers/Assessors.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a Training and Development Specialist who are looking for experienced trainers/assessors in Hospitality.
As a hospitality Trainer/Assessor you will be responsible for working with apprentices delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship to ensure successful completion whilst providing exceptional support and guidance to both learners and employers.
Do you have
· Sound practical experience of working in the hospitality sector, preferably in front and back of house areas at a supervisory level
· Qualifications TAQA/A1 or equivalent
· Hold or be working towards PTLLS/E&T or equivalent
· English/Maths at Functional Skills Level 2.
· Excellent communication skills.
Own transport and be willing to travel within a designated geographical area from your home location.
If you have a passion for learning and developing others, an organised and flexible approach to work and the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment then I want to hear from you so please get in touch