Healthcare Assistants (nursing assistants, auxiliary nurses) are needed in the county of Herefordshire for an immediate start, supplying day to day cover as well as longer term contracts.
The ideal candidate will hold one of the following qualifications, however it is not essential.
Do you have any or all of the following skills and qualifications:
- Hold or be willing to work towards Health & Social Care NVQ (Children & Young People) Level 2 or Diploma in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) Level 2 or equivalent (An advantage but not essential)
- Have the ability to deal with complex and challenging behaviour
- To be effective in both written and verbal skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team as well as being;
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- hands-on with patients
- willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use their own initiative
If the answer to these questions is yes then please don't delay getting in contact with one of our dedicated consultants. We would love the opportunity to have a chat with you and identify the perfect opportunity for you!
In return Futureactive can offer you:
- Dedicated consultant with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Specialist market and area knowledge
- Excellent pay (higher than average)
- Interview advice
- Free cv assistance
We would require you to have completed all of your mandatory training including basic life support and manual handling plus more. Should you need to refresh/renew or would like to undertake this training for the first time then please don't hesitate to let one of our consultants know. We are able to provide training courses at a discounted rate to our candidates.
Futureactive have been established for over 12 years and are a quality mark agency! Over the last 12 years we have forged relationships with many providers of care and have been awarded places on multiple frameworks. This is all due to our continued success in supplying top quality staff and keeping to our principles of being an honest and ethical agency, with both clients and candidates alike.