Do you want to make a positive difference to peoples’ lives? Do you want to work for an organisation whose staff are passionate about improving lives and enhancing communities, through the power of sport and education? Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual with high standards and a strong work ethic? If so then you may be the person we are looking for.
We are looking to recruit a full-time (40 hours per week) Head of Sport & Education who will be responsible for the strategic development of the Trust’s sport and education provision. You will oversee the delivery of our Premier League (PL) funded programmes such as: Primary Stars, Girls and PL & BT Disability, as well as other projects such as player development centres and our football and education schemes. We are looking for someone who can support and develop staff associated with these and other projects, as well as work with a range of partners across the public, private and voluntary sector, to further enhance our current sport and education offers.
The job holder will be a key decision maker, working closely with the senior leadership team to help shape the future direction and sustainability of the Trust. This post presents an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hard-working individual to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A teaching qualification or a relevant degree (e.g. sports development).
• At least five years working within the sport or education sector, ideally at a senior management level, with experience of managing staff and projects.
• Success in building relationships and working collaboratively with a range of partners.
• Proficient IT skills.
• Experience of managing and reporting on budgets.
• Experience of securing funding for sports/education based projects or initiatives.
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work some evenings and weekends. In return for your dedication, we will support and develop the successful candidate.
Does this sound like you? If so apply NOW