Head of Psychology – January Start
Salary £37,000 - £45,000
Our Client a successful and popular co-educational grammar school with 1,240 students on roll (380 in the Sixth Form) and are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and well qualified teacher to lead and drive forward a committed team. Psychology is a popular subject at A level with many students going on to study the subject at top universities.
This school are seeking, an excellent teacher, who has experience of raising attainment through motivating and inspiring students. Do you have the ability to inspire colleagues and students? Do you have excellent leadership and management skills?
What the school can offer:
- Highly motivated students, who work with their teachers to achieve their goals
- Commitment to high standards of staff wellbeing, with additional PPA time for all teaching staff
- A SMART marking policy, to maximise impact whist maintaining a manageable workload for staff
- A broad and varied professional development programme for all staff, including excellent Subject Leader programmes of support and development, including the opportunity to study for the NPQML
- Superb teaching and staff facilities, including 2 Psychology classrooms
- Great support and teamwork
- Heavily subsidised membership of the onsite leisure centre which includes a swimming pool and well-equipped gym
- On-site accommodation
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
Interviews for this great opportunity are happening soon, so if this role is of interest to you please get in touch or APPLY now.