Connecting to LinkedIn...

Head of Dance -Bucks

Job Title: Head of Dance -Bucks
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Buckinghamshire
Industry:
Start Date: 3/9/2018
Duration: permanent
REF: PR/PE/003924
Contact Name: Jane McCutcheon
Contact Email: jane@futureactive.co.uk

Job Description

Head of Dance – Bucks

Futureactive are seeking a Head of Dance for a lovely school in Buckinghamshire.

Main pay scale + TLR

This vacancy is for an innovative and aspirational school that is driven by the highest expectations in everything they do. The school offer a rich and diverse learning environment and work hard to ensure everyone succeeds on a pastoral, extracurricular and academic basis.

Are you an experienced Dance teacher with the ability to teach B-tech Dance, are you looking of an exciting new challenge and the opportunity to work in a school with a new multi-functional sports complex consisting of a Sports Hall and purpose-built Dance Studio.

This vacancy is 80% Dance with the other 20% of the role in KS3 PE. The school are committed to developing all staff members and the successful candidates will be well supported

This school caters for ages 11 to 18 and is situated close to and accessible via car from the M40, A4010 & A413, the school enjoys a semi-rural setting, close to a number of picturesque towns, making it an ideal location to re-locate. 

Does this fantastic opportunity sound like it is for you?

If so, we’re waiting to hear from you. Interviews being held soon, so Apply NOW to be considered for this role, or contact Jon or Jane on 03330 143 136.