Great Package - Accommodation + Paid Medical & Travel Insurance, Plus FREE Transportation & Airfares!
Type - 2 year contract (will be extended if you impress)
Hours - Full Time
Location - Bangkok Patana School, Thailand
Salary - The initial salary offer will reflect experience and any special skills
Start Date - September 2016!
Bangkok Patana School is Thailand's original British international school, located on La Salle Road in South-East Bangkok. Under the stewardship of committed parents and dedicated staff members, their not-for-profit school has remained at the forefront of education in Thailand and is today one of the most respected educational establishments in South East Asia.
They provide learning from Foundation Stage right through to Senior Studies, for over 2,200 students from around 65 countries, aged between 2 -18 years. The School follows the British national curriculum up to Year 11 and the International Baccalaureate in Years 12 and 13.
What They Offer
The Bangkok Patana School in Thailand are offering the chance of a lifetime to deliver and oversee their Gymnastics Programme. They pay for Accommodation, Travel, Insurance and much more!
* Furnished Accommodation Provided
* Paid Housing Allowance
* Over 40,000 Baht Settling-In Allowance
* Medical and Personal Accident Insurance
* Paid Travel Insurance
* Entitlement to normal school and public holidays
* Paid Transportation
* Airfares Paid For
* Many Potential Bonus Opportunities
The main role of the Head Gymnastics Coach will be to provide professional leadership and management of the Extra Curricular Programme in order to secure high quality learning and teaching, the effective use of resources and improving standards of learning and achievement, no matter how high past achievement has been.
* The administration of the Tumbling Tigers Gymnastics Programme
* Key developments in the Gymnastics Programme
* Working with the Gymnastics Coaches and Physical Education staff to secure the highest level of performance for each individual student on the programme .
* Provide opportunities for students of a wide variety of abilities
* Lead, Line Manage and coach a team within the Gymnastics Programme
* Deliver training for coaches and gymnastics personnel
* Communicate with students, parents, and staff with issues related to promoting a safe environment for all students
* Lead presentations to parents on aspects of the Gymnastics Programme
* Plan the year's extra curricular Gymnastics Programme
* Ensure the smooth running of all school Gymnastics Competitions
* Plan the extra-curricular budget for all Gymnastics Activities
* Ensure that the school's gymnastics equipment are properly maintained
* Must have Level 1/2 Coaching Qualification in Gymnastics
* Must have previous experience in working with children
* Previous experience managing people
* Must provide the name and contact details of three referees. One referee should be the applicant's current or most recent employer.
* An up-to-date DBS Check
* Documentation from universities and colleges verifying attendance and successful completion of courses undertaken.
So if you want the opportunity of a lifetime and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please do not hesitate in applying. Click the APPLY NOW button at the top of this page to start your application!
PE Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced CRB/DBS will be required.
Need to re-vamp your CV? Then, check out our CV Guide and Job Hunting Top Tips plus lots more online Help and Advice from our team of recruitment consultants.
We also have a huge variety of jobs for Sports Coaches, Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers and Children's Activity Leaders both at grass roots to elite levels and through to management roles on both permanent and temporary contracts.