Are you a Gymnastics Coach looking for a great new Job Opportunity?
Type - self employed - 10 week rolling contract
Hours - 15+ hours available (depending on experience & availability)
Pay - £13 - £15 per hour (depending on qualifications & experience)
Location: Cheshire West - Primarily Ellesmere Port and Chester
Total Gymnastics Academies is a dedicated company set up by Olympic Bronze Medallist, Beth
Tweddle MBE to provide high quality, recreational gymnastics classes for children aged 2+ using a
variety of rewards schemes and programmes.
You will be providing high quality gymnastics coaching in a variety of
environments including curriculum and after school gymnastics, to boys and girls aged 2 + under The
Beth Tweddle Academy brand.
* Delivering high quality, safe, fun and structured recreational gymnastics classes to children
* Keeping registers and contact details up to date
* Ensuring gymnast's progression is up to date in progress booklets, online reports and online
* Updating online systems with weekly and termly reports on each individual class
* Communicating with parents, teachers and coaches on a weekly basis within the lessons to
ensure the lessons are of a high standard
* To undergo a training period to ensure the coach has full knowledge of our systems and
programmes (approximately 2 ½ days)
* Exceptional organisation and time management skills
* Good at communicating with parents, gymnasts and fellow co-workers
* A great team player
* Confident and enthusiastic in their gymnastics provision
* Able to stay calm under pressure
* Comfortable dealing with enquiries or complaints from customers
* A desire to show initiative
* UKCC Level 2 British Gymnastics Qualification
* Enhanced DBS check
* Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate
* First Aid qualification - preferably paediatric First Aid
* Competent user of IT systems including word and excel
* Good literacy skills
* Full driving licence is preferred but not required; if you do not hold a licence you must be
able to access your venues of work using public transport
* You will be self-employed and responsible for your own tax, national insurance contribution
* You must have access to the internet and Microsoft Word and Excel
* You will undertake a minimum training period of 2 ½ days before your contract begins to
receive training on our systems and programmes
* Your performance will be monitored by your line manager through termly reviews
* You will be provided with a minimum of one hoodie and one t-shirt which must be worn to
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and growing company, so apply now to send in your CV!
Futureactive is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced CRB/DBS will be required.
APPLY NOW - TOP QUALITY COACHES NEEDED AND IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN ESTABLISHED COMPANY!