Female Sports Coaches and PE Specialists needed in North London
Are you passionate about child development and sports coaching?
Then check out this great opportunity and work for Get Set 4 Sport!
Hours – Subcontracted hours
Location – Islington and Stamford Hill
Pay - £20 per hour
Start Date – January 2018
Get Set 4 Sport provide a high quality service of PE lessons to cover PPA or teacher training, as well as offering morning, lunchtime and after school provision.
As a company, we have a passion for PE and strongly believe in the physical and social benefits it provides children. At Get Set 4 Sport, our teaching ethos is that we deliver high quality PE which develops pupil’s FUNdamental skills, challenges every pupil and maximises activity time in a safe, inclusive and positive learning environment.
We are looking for confident, professional and skilful female coaches or teachers to teach sports across the primary and/or secondary PE curriculum. Our primary and secondary schools are based in and around North London. Successful candidates will be given excellent CPD opportunities.
Applicants will need the following;
- A minimum NGB UKCC Level 2 qualification or QTS
- An enhanced DBS check completed within the last three years
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate
- A professional manner and good organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- A passion for developing and enthusing children in PE
- Experience in education/sports coaching sector
- Experience in working with primary and/ or secondary age pupils
- Experience in applying effective behaviour management strategies