Are you looking for a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so, we would love to tell you more about our latest client school.
Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, the area is a great place to live and work. You will be joining the School at an exciting time following a large development and increase in student numbers.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Teacher of English to contribute to the development of this successful area.
We are looking for a person who has:
- A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
- A desire to see continuous school improvement
- A passion for raising student achievement
- A potential to teach at all key stages
- A commitment to teamwork and a sense of fun
In return you will receive:
- A comprehensive induction and CPD programme
- Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise
- An additional R&R of £2,000 for (fixed for 3 years only)
Why not apply NOW or email Jon for more details.
If you are an NQT or a Fully Qualified Teacher looking for short/long term supply contracts or your next permanent teaching job, then register now, it takes 2 minutes.
Futureactive is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.