Part Time - Assessor/Trainer – Electrical Installation – Hertfordshire – Permanent
Salary: £36,000 per annum Pro rata- Immediate Start
We have a very exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art further education college where students receive the best in education and skills.
Futureactive are seeking a Programme Delivery Team Assessor with specialist skills in Electrical Installation. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a busy team, be highly organised and be able to use their own initiative to manage their caseloads.
As a Programme Delivery Team Assessor, you will support the successful attainment, via the application of effective training and assessment practices, of timely outcomes for learners. You will have occupational industry experience, good knowledge of Apprenticeship Frameworks / Standards and will be qualified to assess in the workplace. You should also be able to support the delivery of underpinning knowledge and have experience of classroom management.
The successful candidate we require the following:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above in the identified subject area / specialism.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or a Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy.
- Assessor Awards (TAQA).
- Occupational industry experience in the identified subject area / specialism.
- Experience of managing a caseload of learners and employers.
- Experience to know when and how to make interventions to ensure student progress is successful and sustainable.
- Experience of producing Health & Safety risk assessments and reporting risk.
- Experience of co-ordinating end-to-end work-based learning / apprenticeship activities.
- Experience of Apprenticeship Frameworks (Standards).
- Experience of workplace assessment
- IT literate (including experience in the use of e-portfolio).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Own transport and be willing to travel within a designated geographical area from your home location.
- Qualified to NVQ 4 or above in the identified subject area / specialism.
- Health and Safety qualification or a willingness to achieve one.
- Teacher training qualification or a willingness to achieve one.
- Internal Verifier Award (TAQA) or a willingness to undertake training.
- Knowledge of functional skills and the ability to support learners in their development of these skills.
In return our client offers free parking, a defined benefit pension scheme, on site refectory with subsided coffee outlet, a gym and access to state of the art facilities for all and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, promoting wellbeing and a healthy lifestyle.
Do you have a passion for learning and developing others, are you organised with a flexible approach to work and the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If you are and you want to know more and view the full job description, then GET IN TOUCH WITH ME or APPLY NOW.