The Duty Manager is a vital role, working closely with the Centre Manager and Deputy Manager to improve the facilities and services available. The position will be crucial on a day to day basis in ensuring a top quality customer focus, ensuring staff are supported and directed effectively and maintaining excellence in health and safety.
If you've got a recognsied leisure industry qualification/experience then we're interested in speaking with you. This role, on an ongoing contract, will be made permanent towards the middle of 2017, so why not put yourslef in pole position and apply now!?
You're an experienced manager of people, skilled at recruiting the right staff and managing day to day HR issues, whislt recognising the place and importance of a diverse workforce in the leisure industry.
As a role model for colleagues, you're an experienced pool plant operative, capable of taking responsibility as shift leader for the Centre, ensuring the safety of the public and staff and the security of the site.
Other key duties include:
- To be a keyholder, preparing and securing the facilities after they are closed for public use.
- Assist with covering staff in all departments in the event of absence or their break allowance.
- Collect money for the use / hire of facilities, equipment etc, via a computerised till and reconcile income. Follow banking procedures and record breakdown of income on appropriate forms and securing money in the safe.
- Carry out stock control, equipment inventory and administration duties, such as maintaining checklists, completing monitoring forms etc.
- To assist with sales, marketing and processing of Direct Debit membership and Leisure Cards.
- To ensure equipment and furnishings are fully maintained and carry out checklists as and when required.
Does this sound like you?
If so apply NOW or get in touch for more information - interviews taking place very soon!
For more information, please feel free to call Paul on 03330 143136 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.