Futureactive are seeking a Full-Time Duty Manager (36 hours per week) to help manage the leisure provision across 2 dry sports/leisure centres in Richmond, South West London.
Although the centres are currently closed due to the Corona Virus outbreak, they're seeking to hire the moment that re-open - so apply NOW to start the process
The role is shift based and will proceed initially for up to 6 months. There is a distinct possibility that any candidate who is a success in the role will be offered a permanent contract.
If you've got a recognised leisure industry qualification/experience then we're interested in speaking with you. This role, an ongoing contract, involves being a key holder and ensuring all health and safety duties are carried out in accordance with the procedures in place at the Centre. Your relevant experience will enable you to comply with relevant Codes of Practice, including the Code of Conduct, and policies concerning data protection and health and safety.
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the provision and operation of safe, efficient and effective facilities and customer service. Including providing high quality customer care to all users and assisting with increasing sport and fitness participation.
Other key duties include:
- Assisting with general administration duties such as stock control, equipment inventory, maintaining checklists, checking course booking forms etc.
- Preparing facilities for use
- Providing fast, courteous and efficient responses to all customers and telephone enquiries
- Promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion, maintaining an awareness of the equality and diversity protocol/policy
- Assisting with the cleaning of the sports and fitness facilities, changing rooms and ancillary areas following set cleaning procedures
Does this sound like you?
If so apply NOW or get in touch for more information - interviews taking place very soon! We're seeking quick appointments with ASAP start dates.
For more information, please feel free to call Jon on 03330 143136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.