A Fantastic Leadership Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Awaits You
We’re seeking an outstanding Assisant Head to start in August 2021 at this 3-18 school located on a green 20-acre site in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with excellent facilities.
The Assisant Head of the International School will help lead the school to the next level. If you are interested in this position, you should be passionate and knowledgeable about teaching and learning, a good team player and able to inspire colleagues, students and their parents.
Required skills and attributes
- To promote and display the school ethos and values
- A creative and innovative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge and experience of using data to aid progression
- Understanding of curriculum design and timetable scheduling
- Ability to build positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Experience of leading professional development opportunities
- A commitment to safeguarding
The school is a truly unique campus, which consists of a Primary and Secondary School (IPC, National Curriculum for England, CIE, IGCSE and A Level) and a Malaysian Private School, (Malaysian National Curriculum).
The campus welcomes over 2000 amazing students, aged from 3 to 18 years and from 38 nationalities; with 1350 attending the international school, 600 of whom will be in the primary school.
The school creates an “Amazing Learning Experience” for their communities, working collaboratively to help children be ready for the world and the contribution they can make locally and globally. In turn, they celebrate being Asian and love the fact that they combine international thinking to create a diverse and exciting campus.
They believe that all students learn through taking risks, being resilient and showing creativity and adaptability. Their students go on to some of the top universities in the world and if they don’t choose Higher Education, they go into careers and colleges of their choice.
Kuala Lumpur is the largest city in Malaysia and combines the ultra-modern with the finest Malaysian cultural heritage. A truly vibrant and exciting place to live.
This may be the first International Vacancy you have applied for, or you may be experienced teaching abroad. Either way, we’re interested in discussing this fantastic leadership opportunity role with you.
Let’s tell you more about what’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous contributions to an Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- Medical cover
- Overseas allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Fee reduction for children of employees
- Medical insurance
- Flight and shipping allowance at the beginning and end of the contract.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
If so, please get in touch TODAY or why not APPLY now