Summary of Role
An Exciting opportunity due to the success of our expansion of Programs, we are looking for an Apprentice to work in Customer Services Department in the Swimming & Gymnastics Industry.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our growing customer service team to help us provide Olympic standard customer service for all our clients across the organisation.
You will rub shoulders with our Olympic Directors who share a Passion for allowing Children to learn to Swim and can have the opportunity to Learn Gymnastics.
You will be working in a fast paced and fun environment. You must be a Team Player.
You need to be Well Presented with a passion for providing Excellent Customer Service, promoting our Programs to Customers all over the UK and Scotland.
Located near Metro links, Bus Routes and Major Motorways. M45 7TA post code
- Answer inbound telephone enquiries relating to our Swimming and Gymnastics lessons, including taking bookings and payments through our bespoke computerised booking system.
- Manage web and email enquiries relating to our Swimming and Gymnastics lessons.
- Accurately maintain customer data within our booking system, including sending out electronic communications to customers via email and text message.
- Outbound calls to existing customers enrolled on our Swimming and Gymnastics programmes.
- Help maintain effective communication across the organisation utilising our internal online social network.
- Admin tasks to support the customer journey for all our clients.
- Handle telephone enquiries for all other areas of the business.
- Learning internal Company processes and Policies.
- Complaint Handling & Resolution
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (including Maths, English and ICT at Grade A - E or equivalent).
Qualification to be completed at the end of Apprenticeship
NVQ Customer Services Level 2.
- Good Communication Skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Excellent customer service capabilities, which we will mentor you to develop
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Competent with MS Office and Outlook
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and can work well as part of a team in a fun but busy working environment. As an ambassador of the business and first point of contact for our customers, you must be able to reflect and project a professional image when communicating with our clients over the phone.
We actively look to keep our training on-going and take on Apprentice Applicants who are successful in completing the Apprentice Programme. There is continued on-going support, in-house training and quarterly team building exercises with the whole company. It is important to our Company to create people who love to learn whilst working and enjoy taking on further education such as NVQ programmes. We currently have taken on 3 Qualified Apprentice within Customer Service as Full Time Customer Service Representatives.
Hours of Work
Flexible approach to work and hours needed (18yrs+)
Office Opening Times:
Monday – Thursday 08.30-19.00
Saturday 08.30-12.00 work 1 in 4
22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
Perk Box Scheme
Free Car Parking
Bonus Incentive Scheme
Discounted Total Fitness Membership.