Our Clients are excited to announce that they are now accepting applications for Full Time positions as a CrossFit Coach in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. There are several expected vacancies.
We’re looking for fulltime trainers to teach CrossFit classes for our client, a leading organization that provides functional fitness training to the people of Saudi Arabia, in their Riyadh based facility.
Initially you’ll be teaching 4 classes a day with the additional opportunity of personal training sessions. The position will be fully supported by their Coaches program (including weekly coaches meeting, shadowing classes, coaching seminars etc.).
An open exchange of knowledge between coaches is actively encouraged, creating an environment that allows all coaches to constantly learn and improve. If you are passionate about coaching CrossFit, this could be your dream job
Salary & Benefits:
· Internationally Competitive Tax Free Salary – US$26,400 annually (or on current exchange rates - £21,680)
· High Commission on Personal Training (30 per cent which can translate to around 15 per cent of salary)
· Accommodation and Transport (to work) Provided
· Mentorship of the Fitness Manager
· Train in a Purpose-Built Facility
Who We Need:
You must be ambitious, enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and motivated to continually learn and improve. We are looking for a long-term commitment to working with us. Furthermore, it helps to have the following:
· Be passionate about CrossFit and coaching it.
· Ability to learn quickly.
· Experience as either a personal or group trainer.
· Familiarity and comfort with performing and instructing strength lifts and general conditioning work.
· Experience with the Olympic lifts highly desirable.
Trainers must be enthusiastic members of the team. You’ll be expected to help maintain orderliness in the facility, answer phones, speak with walk-ins as appropriate and take an interest in being part of CrossFit community.
You will be required to take part in our Coaches program. The time to complete the program depends on your current experience and your ability to learn.
Standards are very high, and trainers are expected to want to learn and improve.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you? If so, apply NOW for the chance to start a fabulous new adventure with a forward-thinking company.