Futureactive are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for an exciting new position!
The service provides a specialist residential service for young people & adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions, learning difficulties and complex needs. They provide community based accommodation and personalised support in the Scunthorpe area.
- To provide a specialist Psychology service.
- To work collaboratively with all services promoting the well-being and best interests of the specific client group and the effectiveness of the service in achieving its aims and objectives.
- To undertake all aspects of Clinical Psychology duties, working within the ethical framework provided by the rules of professional conduct.
- To provide advice, information and training to staff, other members of the multi-disciplinary support/clinical team, commissioners and other agencies. - - To provide input to the Regional Clinical Teams; supporting Psychological practise across the group and contributing to the professional development of staff, research and dissemination of understanding, knowledge and good, evidence based practice.
Criteria/Key Skills Required:
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (or its equivalent) as accredited by the BPS
• Relevant experience of working as a clinical psychologist
• Experience and skills in clinical psychologist assessment and therapeutic work
• Experience of working with the specific client group with recognised mental health disorders
• Developed knowledge of lifespan developmental psychology, models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics and neuropsychology and one or more distinct psychological therapies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role then please don't hesitate to click apply!!