Work with 4-17 year olds by delivering inspirational sports coaching.
Type - Seasonal (Easter, Summer and half term holidays)
Hours - Various, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
Pay - £5.94-£8.07 per hour but can vary dependent upon age/experience/qualifications
Locations - Kings Camps run across the UK in particularAberdeen, Blackburn, Manchester, Staffordshire, Reading
Visit www.kingscamps.org for full details of venues.
Kings Camps are the leading provider of holiday sports and activity day camps for children and passionately believe that sport has an important role to play in a happy childhood. Kings Camps focus on the experience of each child, and their Multi Active programme combines swimming each day to offer an innovative week of dedicated sports coaching, teaching core skills. Kings Camps run at some of the UK's most prestigious Colleges and Universities, with exclusive access to the pool area, providing a calm and distraction-free swim coaching environment. With 25 years' experience, more than half a million children already have happy Kings Camps memories; and you could help inspire more children in 2016!
As part of the team, Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age specific children attending Kings Camps. Children on camp are grouped into three age categories; 4-7s, 8-10s, 11-17s. Having experience with one or more of these age ranges will be beneficial for the role.
Kings Camps are no ordinary camps; their coaching teams not only deliver high quality sports sessions, they embody their Kings Factor® ethos. The Kings Factor® is an energy, passion and commitment to child development.
To be considered for the Easter & Summer Sports Coach you will need to have;
* Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
* A passion for sports
* Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification.
* Leadership and organisational skills
* Vibrant, fun, confident personality
* Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
* Team player with a willingness to adapt
* Eligible to work in the UK
* An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 2 different sports
* Strong background in playing or officiating sport
* A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification
Futureactive is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced CRB/DBS will be required.