Business Development Manager (40 hours per week)
Salary - £15,000 - £18,000 per annum (dependant on experience/qualifications)
Start Date – 23rd April 2019
Deadline for Applications – 12th April 2019
MNR Coaching have an exciting new role available in Feb 2019 for somebody looking to work within the sports/education sector and gain/grow experience of coaching, coordinating and networking with several different organisations. MNR Coaching would be ideally looking for a candidate who has studied further education in sport/education and has experience of working with children in schools.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Researching and coordinating the delivery of new initiatives in West Berkshire School Sports Network
- Working with the County Sports Partnership and Volunteer Groups to coordinate and deliver community projects to a range of young people from different backgrounds
- Planning, preparing and delivering high quality CPD and coaching programmes to schools in West Berkshire ranging from one-off sessions to full year programmes.
- Working with the area director to promote MNR Coaching’s holiday camp programmes. This will include researching new marketing initiatives and activities to keep improving the quality of product.
- Leading a small team of sports coordinators to provide pathway opportunities to all young people MNR Coaching provide delivery for and ensuring a sustainable exit route is available for each young person.
- Promoting and generating revenue for the company by marketing/communicating and executing new initiatives with support of area director(s).
Essential Requirements for the role:
- At least 1 x recognised NGB Qualification in traditional sport(s) – level 2 or above
- Experience in delivering PE lessons to Primary School Children (4-11)
- Full, clean DBS (renewed within the last 3 years)
- Updated First Aid/Child Protection Certificate (or willingness to self-fund an update by the start date).
Desirable Requirements for the role:
- Numerous NGB Qualifications in a range of sports.
- Experience in teaching PE lessons in Primary Schools alongside running/assisting with festival coordination
- Experience of coordinating holiday club provision
- Experience in working with pathway clubs and knowledge of how they operate to maximise the engagement of young people in their specific sporting setup.
Advantages to working with MNR Coaching
- Full kit and equipment paid for each year by the company)
- Support with funding to gain relevant CPD (continued professional development)
- Small, friendly team motivated to give guidance and support to any new member with initiatives
- Networking opportunities with a number of different organisations allowing a range of upskilling opportunities throughout the role.
APPLY NOW to ensure you are not disappointed!