Do you want to work in a professional sport environment? Do you possess QTS or QTLS and are able to teach BTEC Sport to age 16+ pupils in an established professional footballl club environment?
If the answer is yes, then read on.
We're seeking a well organised enthusiastic teacher to deliver BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport to young footballers as part of the Community Foundation Education Programme for students aged 16-19 years. You'll work on a well established, well managed programme with a great team around you, with the thrill and excitement of working within a professional football club environment.
- Have a passion and commitment for sport and education
- High level of organisational skills
- Inspirational and motivating delivery
- Friendly and approachable, with the ability to be firm in discipline when required
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal direction and under own initiative as well as in a team
- Willing/Available to travel and work at various sites if required
- A recognised secondary or post-16 teaching qualification
· Futsal / FA Coaching Level 1 / 2
· Working with NEET learners
· Working with young adult learners
If this opportunity sounds of interest, get in touch TODAY or apply NOW. We're waiting to hear from you.