Do you want to work in a professional sport environment? Are you able to teach BTEC Sport to age 16+ pupils in an established professional footballl club environment?
If the answer is yes, then read on.
The role will be to deliver the BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport. Tutors will teach the qualifications as part of the Community Foundation Education Programme for students aged 16-19 years.
- Have a passion and commitment for sport and education
- High level of organisational skills
- Inspirational and motivating delivery
- Friendly and approachable, with the ability to be firm in discipline when required
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal direction and under own initiative as well as in a team
- Willing/Available to travel and work at various sites if required
- A recognised secondary or post-16 teaching qualification
· Futsal / FA Coaching Level 1 / 2
· Working with NEET learners
· Working with young adult learners
If this opportunity sounds of interest, get in touch TODAY or apply NOW. We're waiting to hear from you.