Assistant Headteacher/ Inclusion Leader - Camden
A high achieving, “Outstanding” primary school in Camden, are looking for an Assistant Head/ Inclusion Leader to start in September, until the end of the academic year.
This vacancy is for a vibrant primary school who are based in a fantastic location in the heart of London.
This school wish to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher with specific responsibility to lead on Inclusion. With a mission to enhance the life prospects of children from a diverse and challenging community, the ideal candidate will share the school’s passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for all their children
Successful candidates will need to posses the following skills and experience:
- NASENCO accreditation;
- Leadership and expertise in Inclusion, with commitment to the highest possible achievement for every child;
- The passion for education that inspires and motivates children and staff;
- The strongest possible teaching and learning practice and experience;
- The ability to work with colleagues, external agencies and partners to develop the richest possible experience for all children;
- The ability to work effectively as part of a motivated Senior Leadership Team, with staff, children, parents and a range of external school partners.
In return, this ‘Outstanding School’ can offer you fantastic children from a diverse and vibrant community. An established record of the highest expectations for all children, A clear vision for school development and the commitment to deliver ongoing CPD.
This fantastic opportunity is a yearlong contract, starting full-time in September until the end of the academic year 2019.
If you’re an outstanding teacher and inspirational leader who is looking for an excellent opportunity from September, then please get in touch with a member of the Futureactive team or APPLY NOW.