Futureactive are looking for a candidate as an Assessor/ Lecturer who specialises in Carpentry to work within a Central Apprenticeship Team.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the successful delivery and attainment, via effective teaching, learning and assessment practices, of timely outcomes for learners on Apprenticeship programmes within carpentry.
In this combined role, successful candidates will be required to provide practical and theoretical delivery of teaching in Level 2 and Level 3 programmes, and have the ability to provide support to the apprentices throughout their apprenticeship journey.
All applicants must have:
- Proven experience of working within an FE Learning Environment.
- Occupational industry experience.
- A good knowledge of Apprenticeship Frame/ Standards and candidates
- Full teaching qualification, to be qualified to assess in the workplace, and possess a minimum level 3 qualification within Carpentry.
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence.
Salary: £30,338.92-£34,238.65 per annnum depending on qualifications and experience
Hours: 36 hours per week
Annual Leave: 34 days per annum plus Bank Holidays.
Please contact Jane@futureactive.co.uk for more details or APPLY NOW!