Do you have what it takes to teach art in Kuwait?
The Art Teacher will be responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability for creative expression in visual terms, using skills and techniques of artistic expression consistent with center's guidelines; to develop aesthetic understandings and appreciations; to discover and develop talents of students in the field of art.
Training for children and adults of levels and ages starting from 3 years old.
» Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
• Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting.
• Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, underpainting, mono-printing.
• Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art.
• Understand a variety of “masters” techniques. Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to drawing media technique
• Provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities
» Organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection
• Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepare progress reports
Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
Apply Now before it is too late!