Are you an Activity Professional based in the North West England?
Then this job could be perfect for you!
Successful candidate(s) will demonstrate;
1. Excellent knowledge and hold qualifications of sports coaching, which should include;
* Recognised NGB Level 2 Coaching Certificate or above
* Child Protection / Safeguarding Certificate
* First Aid Certificate
* Able to pass an Enhanced DBS Check and be deemed safe to work with children
* Further educational or vocational qualifications in sport or related areas [Desirable]
* Experience and knowledge of working with children and young people
* Competent in literacy and numeracy to a Level 2 standard
2. Competency to perform at consistently high standards in a school environment;
* Able to plan a range of innovative coaching sessions and programmes
* Set up and deliver high quality sports provision to children and young people
* Develop and inspire young people to live and lead active lifestyles
* Able to produce accurate assessments and reports on children and young people's progress
* Knowledge of the school PE National Curriculum [Desirable]
* Member of the Children's Activity Professionals Register (CAPRE) [Desirable]
Delivering sport and physical activities to children and young people, both in school curriculum time following the PE National Curriculum and/or set programs of study and also deliver a range of OSHL, (Out Of School Hours Learning) extracurricular activities before school, at lunch times, after school and in school holiday periods 7 days a week including evenings and weekends.
Salary / Hourly Rate;
Starting From 7.85ph
Skills and Experience:
* Own transport
* Basic computer skills
* Reliable with strong time management
* Self-motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching
* Previous experience in a school environment would be highly beneficial
Successful candidates will undergo constant continued professional and personal development and will be expected to attend additional external training to enhance their knowledge.
Applicants will be asked to attend a two stage interview process which will involve delivery of a practical activity for a group of children.
APPLY NOW! Email CV's to:email@example.com