Following London 2012, Premier Sport had a vision to inspire young children and create wonderfully enjoyable experiences throughout Northamptonshire and launched in April 2013!
We have an excellent team of nearly 30 Activity Professionals who are outstanding and passionate in everything they do and who, due to their huge success, have driven rapid and sustained growth every year!
Each day our Activity Professionals inspire children in more than 50 schools, working with over 7,000 children every week and teaching more than 20 different sports.
Collectively we’ve achieved hundreds of coaching qualifications, allowing them to deliver ‘WOW’ with every interaction and we pride ourselves seeing our team grow and develop.
We have an enviable relationship with all of our schools, children and their parents and, as a result, we are looking for more enthusiastic, adventurous , creative and open minded individuals to join our highly progressive and fun company who always commit to continual improvement – we would love to hear from you if you share our aims!
Now for some of the info about the role…
· Passionate about coaching with a desire to inspire young people
· Experience working with children in a school environment
· Proven behaviour management skills
· Basic computer skills
· Reliable with strong time management
· Self-motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching
The role: (Please note support/training is available to support these)
· Plan a range of innovative coaching sessions and programmes
· Set up and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions to children and young people
· Develop and inspire young people to live and lead active lifestyles
· Produce accurate assessments and reports on children and young people’s progress
· 42.5 hours delivery per week
· Recognised NGB Level 2 Coaching Certificate or above (courses available with trainwithpremier.com)
· Child Safeguarding certificate (Desirable)
· First Aid certificate (Desirable)
· Applicants need to hold a full driving licence and have access to own transport as travelling
around the county will be necessary
Start Date: August/September 2017
Salary and Package:
Salary is dependent on experience within our company pay scale's. All of our staff are employed under PAYE conditions which offers the successful candidates more security, holiday pay, and access to our Workplace Pension Scheme.
Continual Professional Development (CPD):
All of our staff receive industry-leading CPD which includes NGB coaching qualifications and professional workshops to support their delivery.
This is permanent position and the successful candidate will undergo an Enhanced DBS check & pre employments checks.
Take a look at our website for more information http://sport.premier-education.com/join-the-team/become-an-activity-professional
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 /year