Are you passionate about Gymnastics? Then this job could be well suited to you!
Job Title: Cheshire Academies Co-Ordinator
Employer: Total Gymnastics Academies LTD
Total Gymnastics Academies is a dedicated company set up by Olympic Bronze Medallist, Beth Tweddle MBE to provide high quality, recreational gymnastics classes for children aged 2+ using a variety of rewards schemes and programmes.
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Summary of role: Overall co-ordination of the day to day running of the Cheshire Academies including the co-ordination of the coaching staff, working with centre/school staff, management of parents, customers and gymnasts. The candidate will also be responsible for pro-actively working with the Regional Manager on the expansion of the Cheshire Academies in line with the business strategy and financial targets and delivering the gymnastics sessions as the Head Coach, acting as a mentor to the rest of the coaching team.
* Exceptional organisation and time management skills
* Good at communicating with parents, gymnasts and fellow co-workers
* A great team player
* Confident and enthusiastic in their gymnastics provision
* Able to stay calm under pressure
* Comfortable dealing with enquiries or complaints from customers
* A desire to show initiative
* A passion and commitment for sport development, specifically recreational gymnastics
* Quick learner and self-motivated
* Level 2 or above British Gymnastics qualification including membership
* Enhanced DBS check
* Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate
* First Aid qualification - preferably paediatric First Aid
* Competent user of IT systems including word and excel
* Good literacy skills
* Full driving licence and access to a car
* Confident in managing a team
* A levels or equivalent. Education in a sports related field is beneficial but not essential. However, knowledge of Sport Development in the gymnastics field is required.
* Minimum of a grade C in GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
* Knowledge of the club structure within British Gymnastics and specifically within the Cheshire area
Salary and contract details:
* £17,000 per annum
* You will be working 37.5 hours per week - approximately 27.5 hours coaching and 10 hours administration, although depending on the time of the year and demand for the lessons, this is subject to change
* The contract will be based from one location in the Cheshire area, but travel to other venues will be necessary and some work at home may be required, including the Total Gymnastics Academies office in Aintree, Liverpool
* You will be provided with a laptop and a company phone
* Evening and weekend work may be required
* You must have access to the internet and Microsoft Word and Excel
* Your performance will be monitored by your line manager through quarterly reviews
* Send a copy of your CV with a covering letter quoting the job reference TGACHECO2016. References must be available on request.
* The successful candidate will be invited for a verbal and practical interview
* Closing date: Very soon with interview, both verbal and practical to be scheduled in August (TBC).
* Web: www.totalgymnastics.co.uk
* Phone: 0161 979 0611
Total Gymnastics Academies LTD are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: Very soon so you will have to apply quickly to avoid disappointment!