We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and experienced Sports Coach. The successful candidate will provide exceptional support to an Ealing School Sports Partnership. Working closely with the Head of Community Sport and the School Games Organiser this role will primarily be responsible for ensuring the continuous growth and development of Primary PE and Sport with our network of schools.
This comes in the form of competitions, events, PE cover, CPD, guidance, running programmes and general advice. There are also opportunities for additional paid work at our community sports centre during school holidays, evenings and weekends.
You will be based at a friendly secondary school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people. We value our teachers/Support staff and actively support their professional development.
The role will be for 25 hours per week (approx hours 11.30am - 4.30pm) but there will the opportnity to increase these hours on an ad hoc basis.
You will also have :
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils
• Competitive pay and an excellent pension scheme
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Other staff benefits including discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, amongst others.
Does sound like the opportunity for you? If so, apply NOW or get in touch for more info. We're wating to hear from you!