A fantastic Private Prep in Regents Park are looking for a Head of Learning Support.
The ideal candidate will have both QTS and experience in working with children with learning needs.
• To be responsible for managing the programme of learning support throughout the school.
• Manage the learning support teachers and Learning Assistants (LA’s)
• To oversee the most effective method of referral for pupils to ensure that learning needs are recognised and managed by the Learning Support department and to produce and regularly update Individual Educational Plans (IEP’s)
• To work with class and subject teachers to develop strategies to best support pupils in lessons.
• To maintain and update the Learning Support Register and ensure relevant information is disseminated to staff.
• To regularly observe pupils with learning support needs in mainstream lessons.
• To foster and maintain strong relationships between pupils, staff and parents ensuring excellent and open communication at all times.
• To review the SEND Policy and Accessibility Plan and be aware of any changes made to legislation on an annual basis.
If your interested in becoming part of this exciting team, get in touch and APPLY NOW!
Futureactive is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants to share our commitment. An enhanced CRB/DBS will be required.
Futureactive provide specialist recruitment services to enable the Physical Education, Sports, Education and Leisure industries to stay ahead of the game by employing the best.