Posted on 26/04/2016 by
- PE Recruitment has re-branded as Futureactive and launched its new and improved website www.futureactive.co.uk to reflect its growth and evolution since it's creation in 2004 as the recruitment specialists for Physical Education.
- After 11 years as PE Recruitment, Futureactive will now continue to develop to meet the ever growing and changing staffing and recruitment needs in the world of PE, Sport, Active Leisure, Health and Fitness, offering not only traditional recruitment services to its clients, but also a new range of on-line Job Board Packages.
- Futureactive's new website has been developed to meet the needs of today's increasingly mobile job hunter, with a new and improved job board, user friendly job alerts and a quick and easy job application process.
The world of PE and Sport is changing and so has PE Recruitment. After 11 years as PE Recruitment we have changed our name to Futureactive and launched a new and improved website to meet the ever growing and changing recruitment needs in the world of PE, Sport, Active Leisure, Health, and Fitness.
As schools, sports, fitness and active leisure providers around the world strive to take action to encourage and provide more opportunities for adults and children to have more active lifestyles, Futureactive will offer its long established unique blend of Job Board and traditional recruitment services to this increasingly diverse and growing industry, recruiting and sourcing high quality candidates for their temporary, permanent and seasonal job vacancies.
Futureactive's new website www.futureactive.co.uk has been developed specifically to meet the needs of today's increasingly mobile job hunter, with a new and improved website and job board, user friendly job alerts and a quick and easy job application process, whilst continuing to offer the on-line industry specific Careers and Job Hunting help and advice our candidates have enjoyed over the last 11 years.
Director Jon Pettit announced: "For 11 year's PE Recruitment was company for everything in PE and School Sports but we didn't sit still and it wasn't long before we weren't just recruiting for Physical Education Jobs and companies were increasingly coming to us for their Sport, Active Leisure, Health and Fitness staff."
He went on to say "My specialist team who, like me, all share a passion for sport and active lifestyles, have been offering our clients much more than just a 'recruitment' service and our range of Job Board packages have proved hugely popular with many of our clients. So, if PE Recruitment was THE company for everything in PE and School Sport recruitment, with the help of my great team of consultants and our new name and website, Futureactive is set to grow and develop to become THE company for everything in PE, Sport, Active Leisure, Health and Fitness around the world."
Take a look at our website today and contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PE Recruitment’s rebrand to Futureactive and launch of www.futureactive.co.uk took place on Wednesday 27th April 2016
- PE Recruitment was founded by ex-PE Teacher and PDM Jon Pettit in 2004.
- PE Recruitment / Futureactive a member of REC Education, UK Active and the AfPE (Association of Physical Education) who also named PE Recruitment their “recruitment partner of choice”.
- Futureactive provides a range of recruitment and job advertising services to its clients looking to recruit for temporary, seasonal and permanent jobs throughout the UK and around the globe.
- The Futureactive Supply Desk team provides fully registered and vetted PE Teachers and Supply Staff to primary and secondary schools in the state and independent sector throughout the UK.